Tuesday, August 28, 2007

What Is The Exciting News?

IT'S A BOY!! Emma will have a little brother on or around January 31st. We are so excited........especially daddy. Jesse is so thrilled and can't wait until his little boy comes into the world. The only thing he's probably not excited about is that I will start shopping for little boy stuff! It's just too much fun!haha Well, back to the baby, we went this morning and they said everything looks perfect. The lady said the baby was very photogenic!!haha It is always so amazing to me how they can see so much detail when the baby's only about .5lb.
We don't really have anything else new and excited to tell about......except that Emma just broke in her 8th tooth. So until something new happens, that's all folks.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Esther! I don't know if you remember me but when i saw you guys on my sister's page i just had to check your blog out. what an adorable little family you have! emma is such a cutie! and congrats on the little boy! i hope you guys are doing great!

Malin said...

congrats Esther and Jesse! now little Malin will have another boy cousin to beat up! haha JK

Nelson and Kelsey Lewis said...

Congrats Jesse, Esther & Emma! Emma will love having a little brother to beat up!

Lindzer said...

Congrats Jesse and Esther! We are so excited for you!

Lindzer said...

I don't know why it says Lindzer, but its your cousin Lindsay :)!!!!

Sarah said...

Yea Esther and Jesse!! WE are so happy for you! your blog looks great too! Don't you just love blogging?!! Love you guys, Sarah

Taralee said...

Yo Ester and Jesse! Congrats on the little boy! I love mine! Oh, by the way I found your page threw Amanda, threw Jesse...so ta-da!! You're family is so cute! Good luck with being prego!

Rustino Scar said...

holy cow. i can't believe that you have one kid, and now a second one on the way. I haven't seen you and Jesse for soooo long. I hope you're all doing great!

April said...

Hey Jesse and Esther! This is April (comerford) whitng. I'm so happy I found your blog!!!! Congrats on baby number 2!!!!

April said...

PS our blog is kawhiting.blogspot.com!

Meredith Williams said...

Esther and Jesse--Congrats!! I'm so excited for you! It's so fun to read the update of your family! YOu guys are so great!
love ya
meredith

Priamos Family said...

BIG congrats! I can hardly keep track any more of all the cousins having babies! I got to see your parents & grandma before they left on the cruise last week- makes me wish we all lived closer together! :)
Love, Annaliese

Taralee said...

SO CUTE! I love the pictures from rocky point! I love rocky point! Fun fun.

Christmas Pictures

Fun Pictures from the last few months

Pictures of Our New Home!!

Thanksgiving

Halloween Pictures!

Snowflake Pictures

Ajo Pictures

More Ajo Pictures

Rocky Point Trip!

Fun Pictures

fun @ the cabin

Show Low & More